RCET - NBA approved colleges in Kanyakumari

 

I’m Aakriti from Bomdila , Arunachal Pradesh . I here to share my experience with Rohini college of engineering and technology.

College life is a major turning point in everyones life. It may have a life changing effect on us. I am glad  that I was blessed to study in a college that creates a complete human being. It was not just academics, the Rohini college of engineering and technology , the best engineering college in Kanyakumaridistrict,helped me build other values that are essential for a successful life.

At the time of joining, I had very little knowledge about RCET college. Internet was less popular and the news about this upcoming college was very scarce. But now am very much happy and proud that Rohini college of engineering and technology is the best in Kanyakumari district.

The long distance I travelled for my studies was worth, thanks to the RCET management for maintaining such a high level of educational system. From Bomdila of Arunachal pradesh, the north eastern state of india, I was a very conservative and shy student. I had doubts about my abilities and skills. I used to think how am I going to crack the interviews and get placed in a decent company. All these thoughts seems as a pleasant joke now. 

NBA approved colleges in Kanyakumari
                                       NBA approved colleges in Kanyakumari
 

Being from an orthodox family the exposure to the fast moving world was very less. I was lucky to have some great teachers and humble companions who helped me come out of my inferiorities. The college also provided us with many opportunities to explore our talents. The fest conducted in every year was a prime example for that.

The management also conduct seminars and workshops, which was a great platform for me to face the crowd and talk about my ideas . It also made me aware of the knowledge one has to acquire other than the academic curriculum to Excel in life. Out if the box thinking and spontaneous Response to a problem was the key to qualities that I developed during my days at Rohini college of engineering and technology, one of the top10 engineering colleges in Kanyakumari district in Tamil Nadu .

As the fourth year completed and I got placement in a reputed company, I was really surprised about the changes RCET had brought to my life without my knowledge. I am very sure that RCET, the best engineering college in Kanyakumari district, will continue its growth and make a revolution in the field of education in the future.

Comments

  1. Hlo everyone this is rathika.. i would like to share my experience about Rohini College of Engineering and Technology in Kanyakumari district.. Starting with academics, the institute provides great course structure. The syllabus is very organized, and comprises of topics rated according to their real-world applications. The faculty is good, and always helpful. Students can reach out for their queries at any point of time. The labs and the facilities provided are top-notch. But college taught me that one thing is far more important than the aforementioned things, and that is the quality of competition. At Rohini, the quality of students is very good. The atmosphere is very competitive, friendly at the same time. There are students with an exceptional knowledge of their subject, students who are extremely hard working. The competition drives the students to improve, and thus the learning atmosphere is very healthy. The placements are great, especially the CSE department.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rohini College of Engineering and Technology, one of the best engineering college in Kanyakumari

Best Engineering College in kanyakumari District, RCET Offers Outstanding Education in Engineering

RCET, the best engineering college in Kanyakumari district grooms students with moral and ethical values to build the nation